As Licensed customs Agent by Nigerian Custom Service, We act as agents to importers and coordinate and assist in clearing cargos (Import & Export) through the Airport & Seaport.We coordinate all customs formalities at destination, i.e. generating assessment from ASCUDYA, Customs examination, attend to possible queries, and interface with terminal operators and other Government agencies until final release of cargo. Where hot shot cargo and critical shipments need to be cleared immediately, pre clearance options under bond are be provided as preferred option
We are licensed shipping agents by NIMASA (Nigerian Maritime & Safety Administration) and NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority)
Our agency representation services include;
1. Booking berth allocations and services ahead of the vessel’s arrival in Nigeria.
2. Finalizing accounts and other paperwork after the vessel has sailed.
3. Crew change formalities and crew transport
4. Cargo handling on behalf of our principals (owners, charterers, shippers, receivers)
5. Cargo inspection / survey using independent surveying companies;
Our agency services also covers
• Vessel Chartering Services: Scanning the market to generate the ideal match between cargo and vessel, Estimation of voyage and other services
• Protective agency Services : undertaking specific responsibilities and actions that have been either implied or expressed specifically by our principal in directing various elements of the port call, including the movements of the vessel and instructions to the Master.
• Husbandry services: We assist in repatriations, medical assistance, hospitalizations, shore leave, transportation and hotel accommodations, Additional duties such as cash deliveries, stores, deck and engine supplies, spares, repairs and lubricants and/or bunker delivery
• Port agency: organizing, overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the port call from booking berth allocations and services ahead of the vessel’s arrival to finalizing the accounts and other paperwork after the vessel has sailed.